Friday, June 6, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Well, up and running again. Hmmm, "technical difficulties", sounds like the personality of every Republican I know. Nonetheless, I will be posting regurarly again for the couple of you who drop by. This weekend, I will have my comments on Senator Obama's historic run, I will have comments on Senator Clinton's campaign (and yes, I will have some praise for her) although, I have been angry with her often. I will finish all of my research on John McCain's $58,000 a year in military disability benefits. I will also have some videos from the NSA's favorite YouTuber...Malmo Blue. I will also comment on my latest book purchase, "Why we're Liberals" by Eric Alterman, I will say this though, so far so good, and it was purchased last night. It is Friday though, so I will leave you with some music from My Bloody Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger