Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A plea for two pit bulls in metro Detroit

This is a plea for help. Next door to my house in Metro Detroit, live two pit bulls. They are both about a year old, and very sweet. I am a little skeptical of the female, but have a good idea. The male looks just like the one pictured here. They are left out 24/7, the female is chained and pregnant. The male, whom I know personally, gets out and always start that adventure at my front door. They are both malnourished, as I just fed them. They reacted like they had not been fed in days. In Michigan, the Humane Society puts down a large percentage of Pits, so I am reluctant to call them. If you read this, and think you can help, I can be reached at giles29@juno.com . I have a Basset myself, so I can only aide these two dogs. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger