Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gun Toting Ditto Heads Angry with El Rushbo

The Washington Times reports that hunters are angry with Rush Limbaugh for his generosity to the Humane Society. Limbaugh, whom I never agree with on anything, has done some good charitable work in the past, and I certainly applaud him on this one. Apparently hunting groups are asking him to "end his collaboration" with the HSUS to help prevent animal cruelty. Apparently they believe the HSUS is behind some secret plot to ban hunting. I happen to think they are confusing the Humane Society with the good folks at PETA. The story reports that 28 groups joined together to oppose Rush. I warn them, they do not want this fight. PETA puts up a good fight when they are required to do so, and we know Rush never backs down, and while we have not really seen HSUS in this sort of action. I imagine they will be just as diligent as their efforts in animal protection and placement. I just hope this not some "secret plot" to force some liberals to join with Rush in hopes our heads explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger