Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thom Hartmann...brilliant in exposing the truth of neo-con foolishness

As I have stated before, many people have told me to stay away, not bother, and don't engage conservatives in political dialogue. Mike Malloy and Peter Werbe have both told me "don't bother". While I have the utmost respect for the aforementioned, I do believe we will not change their minds, they have been brainwashed for too long. However, I also believe that we must be aware that we look to our surroundings, who is listening and/or watching, if we offer hope to them we make progress in a Progressive country....ours! Take less than 10 minutes of your day, listen to this clip of Thom Hartmann interview Lisa D'Pasquele of the American Conservative Union and hear how, if we are to engage in converasation in hot topics such as the war,politics, and Bush Admin. blunders this is how it should be done. Knowledge is power, arm yourself. And as Thom says, "we're going to take back this country!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger